Jessica Smith Walk Off Belly Fat - Thoughts

Walk Off Belly Fat 5 Days a Week! is a Walk On workout by Jessica Smith.  This DVD comes with lots of options and I used some of the options when I did the different segments.

The DVD menu gives you all these options:
Play All
Warm Up
2 - Mile Belly Fat Blast Interval Walk
3 - Mile Flat Abs Power Walk
Belly Blasting Strength Training
Cool Down
Premixes
     Day 1 Flat Abs Power Walk (57 min)
     Day 2 Belly Blasting Strength Training (31 min)
     Day 3 Belly Fat Blast Interval Walk (41 min)
    Day 4 - Flat Abs Power Walk (57 min)
    Day 5 - Belly Blasting Strength Interval Combo (61 min) 
Cool Down
Credits

I did the 3 Mile Flat Abs Power Walk which was mostly a steady state walk.  Mile 1 of this workout was basic walking. Mile 2 feature boxing moves and in Mile 3, Jessica builds mini combos.  This portion of the workout clocked in at around 46:25. There has been a lot of talking about this workout skipping and freezing and where it took place for me was in Mile 2 of the 3 mile walk. It didn't happen at any other time.
I just went with it because I had already had the workout schedule and what I found was that the workout would freeze briefly and you were ahead in the rep count, when it froze again you were back in sync with Jessica.
Jessica is sending out replacement DVDs.

I did Day 3 Belly Fat Blast Interval Walk premix which included the warm up, 2 mile walk and cool down. In the first mile of this workout you were steady state for 3 minutes and then you pushed for 2 minutes. In mile 2, Jessica reverses this and you are steady state for 2 minutes and you pushed for 3 minutes.

I also did the Belly Blasting Strength Training as an add on to the Boost Metabolism + Muscle Total Body Circuit.  This workout is taught in the circuit format similar to the Boost Metabolism workout.  A chair, mat, and weights are used in this segment.

Throughout all the workouts, information would scroll across the screen that gave you different tips about Belly Fat. I enjoyed all of these except I felt the bottom of tip would roll off the screen before I could read the last line.

3 mile walk - 3 & 3/4 stars
2 mile walk - 4 stars
Strength Training Circuit - 3 & 1/2 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review