Cathe ICE Series - The Core Workouts - Thoughts

Cathe ICE series comes with two bonus core workouts.
ICY Core 1 clocks in at 11 minutes.  You can find ICY Core 1 on Rock'm, Sock'm Kickbox, Metabolic Total Body, and Boot Camp Circuit.
The workout uses a pair of dumbbells for increase intensity on some of the exercises. I thought the workout was okay.  I like some exercises better than others.  My favorite in this group was the leg chasers.  I felt this one.

ICY Core 2 clocks in at under 14 minutes. This workout is found on Low Impact Sweat, Chiseled Upper Body, Chiseled Lower Body Blast and To the Mat: Legs and Glutes.
This workout uses a dumbbell and a resistance band for some of the exercises.
I thought this core workout was okay too. My favorite exercise in this group was the 45 degree Toe to Heel Taps.

 ICY Core 1 - 3 & 1/2 stars
ICY Core 2 - 3 & 1/2 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review