Fitness Favorites Killer Weights & Killer Cardio - Thoughts

FitPrime & Kickbutt Parts presents Killer Weights & Killer Cardio - two compilations workouts taken from WHFN (Women's Health & Fitness Workout) FitPrime & Kickbutt workouts.  The WHFN workouts focused on fusion and non-dominant (N/D) side training.  Non-dominant is when you work your weaker side first.

Killer Weights is comprised of several of the sculpting sets in the WHFN workouts . It clocks in at 55 minutes.

Killer Weights DVD Menu:
Full Workout
Warm-Up
Pilates-Abs/Core
N/D-Weights
D- Weights
Upper Body
N/D -Weights
Cardio
D-Weights
Upper Body
Pilates-Legs
Yoga

Killer Cardio is comprised of the cardio and four-limb segments.  It clocks in at around 52 minutes.  Most of the cardio is kickboxing inspired and low impact.  There are two tall box climb segments.

Killer Cardio DVD Menu:
Full Workout
Warm-Up
Cardio #1
Cardio #2
Stretch
Pilates-Core
Yoga Cool-Down



While I have done all of the FitPrime and Kickbutt workouts, I have not done them recently.  So, some sequences bought back memories and some sequences I completely forgot about.  I think I enjoyed the Killer Weights workout slightly more than the Killer Cardio workout.  I did not find the cardio to be really killer and some of the cardio included light sculpting.  Also the two workouts included the same ab segment and I thought "there are twelve workouts in which to choose an ab segment" so I was surprised to see an ab segment repeated within these two workouts.

Other than the repeat ab segment, I thought the compilations were put together very well and flowed nicely from one segment to the next.

And I love the set. It is one of my favorite sets out of all the workout videos that I have done.
Equipment:  Tall Box, Dumbbell, Mat, Dowel, Yoga Block

Killer Weights - 3 & 3/4 stars
Killer Cardio - 3 & 1/2 stars



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review