November 2011 Monthly Rotation

November. November.
This month I originally intended to do a dance/pilates rotation.
I kept the dance but I have subbed out much of the pilates for the new Cathe LIS workouts, some barre workouts and kickboxing workouts.
I have quite a few new workouts scheduled for November, compared to October when I think I only had two new workouts.
Overall, October has been a good month. Considering that I started the month off with a cold and then injured my low back, I kept a good focus on my eating, so I still managed to loose 7lbs. I didn't do this following Weight Watchers though. I just could not get with their new plan. So I went to monitoring my calories.
I feel pretty good and my back is feeling much better. I thought after running 6.2 miles on hard pavement, that I might be feeling some tightness but no and that is a good thing.

So November. Morning/Evening
Sunday - Barre type workouts / Evening Rest
Monday - Kickboxing / Yoga
Tuesday - Workouts from Cathe LIS series / Zumba Short/Express Workouts
Wednesday - Core Rhythms / Patrick Goudeau Dance
Thursday - Lower Body Emphasis / Prevention Dance
Friday - Core Rhythms / Evening Rest
Saturday - Rest / Rest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review