Breyers Smooth & Dreamy Desserts - Thoughts

Breyers Smooth and Dreamy Ice Cream Bars & Sandwiches

According to Breyers, their "Bars and Sandwiches are so delicious and indulgent, you'll be amazed that they have less fat and calories than regular ice cream bars and sandwiches."
Well I have tried several of them and I agree they are delicious.

The flavors are:
Triple Chocolate Chip Bars (130 calories and 6 fat grams)
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Bars (120 Calories and 4.5 fat grams)
Vanilla Fudge Brownie Sandwiches (160 calories and 4 fat grams)
Chocolate Caramel Brownie Sandwiches (160 calories and 4 fat grams)
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sandwiches (160 calories and 4 fat grams).

The only flavor I haven't tried is the Chocolate Covered Strawberry Bars. Of those that I have tried, my favorites are Triple Chocolate Chip Bars and the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sandwiches. Both of these taste absolutely yummy.
Most of the time I buy them at Target. They cost $2.99 and you get six in the box.
If you like chocolate or things chocolatey, they are great and they are a good alternative to the many Weight Watcher Desserts and another way to add variety to your dessert menu.

5 stars (This is mostly for the two flavors I like a lot).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review