July 2011 Monthly Rotation


July 2011 Monthly Rotation
July's rotation will feature Amy Bento Cardio and Tracie Long Functional Fitness workouts.
Sunday - Amy Bento Step
Monday - Tracie Long Functional Fitness
Tuesday - Amy Bento Hi Lo
Wednesday - Tracie Long Functional Fitness
Thursday - Amy Bento Kickbox
Friday - Tracie Long Functional Fitness
Saturday - 30 minute stretch workout. This is my rest day.  I am going to make it an active rest. I have had these 4 stretch workouts for about 8 months now and have yet to do them.

Comments

  1. That's so exciting that you're going on the Cathe Roadtrip. It will be so much fun. I went to the Texas roadtrip last year and loved every minute of it. Nearly finished week 2 of peak fit, it's going well. What do you think of the Peakfit workouts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan
    I enjoyed the PeakFit workouts. The only thing that I really didn't care for was that band.
    Glad to hear you had a good time at the Texas RT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review