Tracy Anderson Dance + Cardio - Thoughts

Dance + Cardio is part of the Tracy Anderson Method.
This DVD has two workouts: Dance + Cardio 1 & Dance + Cardio 2.
These two workouts contains absolutely no cuing.  None.  Not even a breakdown segment.
Now, I will admit you don't really need a breakdown segment because the routines are very repetitive.
In Tracy's introduction, she tells you that "you are repeating stuff over an over" or something in that respect.
So after awhile you can sort of guess  what is coming next.

Really you are just following along as best you can.  You can count on missing the first few reps of any new sequence.
I am sure a couple of times I came up with my own moves.
There is impact:  jumping, jacking, hopping, & skipping.

I actually enjoyed workout 1. I felt workout 2 had too much toning and there was less dance. I also like the music in workout 1 more.
Workout 1 clocks in at 30:22.  Part of that is the introduction.
Workout 2 clocks in at 25:47.

Dance + Cardio 1 - 3 & 3/4 stars
Dance + Cardio 2 - 3 stars


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review