10 Minute Solution Rapid Results Fat Burner - Thoughts

Rapid Results Fat Burner features Cat Chiarelli as the instructor.  Cat leads you through 5 cardio based routines.  And not one routine featured mountain climbers or burpees.
The five 10 minute workouts are:
Power Sports Drills
Extreme Intervals
Low Impact Fat Blaster
Rapid Results Kickboxing
Cardio Max

In Power Sports Drills, the following sports are featured - soccer, volleyball, basketball and hockey. Also there are a series of jumping jacks and gate swings in the workout as well.  "This is about having fun"  Cat must have said that phrase about 10 times.

Extreme Intervals feature high and low moves. This workout kind of threw me at first because I was expecting the high part to be double time and it is not.  The intensity came from just adding a bounce. So it was like single time and then for low, 1/2 time.  I still like this section though.  Some of the intervals are high knees, split lunge jumps, skaters, and snowboard jumps.

Low Impact Fat Blaster had a slight dance emphasis in that it is a combo.  Cat calls this her back to basic section.  Step touch syncopation, mambos, slides, twist. grapevine, and v steps are all moves that are part of this workout.

Rapid Results Kickboxing.  This was my least favorite section. This could be that I do a lot of kickboxing workout and I thought this section a bit lacking.  Also I don't think that kickboxing is Cat forte.  Her kicks were good but I thought her punches off. The music in the second 1/2 of this workout seemed lower in volume than the first half.

Cardio Max is similar to Extreme Intervals in that it features high low moves. However, whereas Extreme Intervals started high and then went low for recovery.  Cardio Max started low and then went to high intensity moves. So Cat would teach the move low, then she would add power and/or intensity to the move by either bouncing, jumping or running the move.

Overall I really like this workout.  I burned 437 calories with my bodybugg.  I like all the workouts except for the Kickboxing and even in that I like the squat side kicks and step three punch combo.

Power Sports Drills - 3 & 3/4 stars
Extreme Intervals - 4 stars
Low Impact Fat Blaster - 4 stars
Rapid Results Kickboxing - 2 & 3/4 stars
Cardio Max - 3 & 1/2 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review