Jazzercise Ballet Body - Review

Ballet Body by Jazzercise is lead by Emily Tyson, Ashley McConnell, and Emily Newland .  It is approximately 40 minutes in length.  It contains a warm up, 6 sculpting tracks, and a cool down.

Track 1 - lower body (standing)
Track 2 - upper body (standing)
Track 3 - lower body (standing)
Track 4 - lower body (standing)
Track 5 - core (standing/floor)
Track 6 - lower body (floor)

I do not do a lot of barre style workouts, so I thought several aspects of this workout tough.  I did like like the length of the workout- just long enough to be challenging but not so long  I got bored.  I tend to get bored with barre style workouts.   I thought both the instructors and the soundtrack great, and I love the vibe that they gave off.

There is a chair used in the standing lower body tracks and a mat used for the floor work. 
During the workout, one of the instructors shows advance moves and another one shows beginner modifications.

DVD Menu Options:
Total Body Workout
Accelerated Workout  (contains segments from the Total Body Workout)
10-Minute Ab Burn  (new material and uses a mat)
10-Minute Leg Burn (new material and uses a chair)

4 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review