Less Mills Combat 60 Live Ultimate Warrior's Workout

Combat 60 Live Ultimate Warrior's Workout is led by Rachel and Dan Cohen.  The workout is a live version of many of the moves that appear in the Combat 60 Extreme Cardio Fighter workout.
There are seven instructors on stage. One person is modifying and there are a ton of people taking the class.

The workout contains the following sections:
Track 1 - Warm up - 3:49
Track 2 - Kicks - 4:54
Track 3 - Girls leads (Kickboxing)- 3:34
Track 4 - Boys leads (Boxing)- 5:15
Track 5 - Capoeria - 5:34
Track 6 - Boxing - 4:06
Track 7 - Kickboxing (Karate)- 5:18
Track 8 - Muay Thai - 5:34
Track 9 - Power Training - 5:23
Track 10 -Push ups and Abs - 2:42
Track 11 - Cool Down - 5:32
My favorite track is 8, but really I loved the workout from tracks 3 through 9. I thought track 5 was tough. It is lower body focus with a lot of lunges.  I also enjoyed the cool down stretch track.
I felt the workout slow down for track 10 but I am sure that was by design.  Overall the workout is fun with tons of energy.  While I thought Dan was over the top in some of the workout filmed in the gym/studio.  I thought he was fine in the live version. 
This is my favorite workout of the Combat series.
The workout clocks in at 52:02.
4 & 1/2 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review