Les Mills Pump Extreme - Thoughts

Pump Extreme clocks in at about 59 minutes.  This 
workout is almost exactly the same as Pump Revolution.  The only thing that I would say that is different is some of the sequencing within each track is different.
I also like the soundtrack in Pump Extreme much better than I did in Pump Revolution. 

There are a lot of reps.  I can quite see why you would go sometimes much lighter in weight with the Pump workouts than you would with other weight workouts.  There is a lot of endurance required.  I definitely felt the fatigue especially on the the longer tracks and where you are pretty much doing a single exercise.   But they do give you breaks within each track and so that makes it doable.  Amazingly I didn't get bored with doing all the reps.
Solid workout.
3 & 3/4 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review