Les Mills Combat 60 Extreme Cardio Fighter - Thoughts

Combat 60 Extreme Cardio Fighter clocks in at just over 53 minutes.  While Dan and Rachael are the predominate teachers, two of the other cast members steps up to teach part of a combo.

This workout features practically all of the martial arts disciplines.  During one of the tracks, the trainer said "Welcome to the World of Kickboxing"  however there were no kicks in this segment at all.  I thought that odd.

I felt Combat 60 had more cardio type moves than Combat 45 and Combat 30.  Simulated jump rope training, scissors, jump kicks and high knees show up on some of the tracks. 
There is built in pacing in the workout.  Not only are there are lot of stop and starts as you move from segment to segment but the workout also slows a bit as you change your working lead.  Even so I felt the energy was high.


Each segment features lots of repetition but it didn't bother me.

I haven't mention music yet in any of the reviews.  For the most part it has been okay. Thus far, I like the music in Combat 60 the best.
Other than Dan being bit annoying in this workout, I like this one.
3 & 3/4 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review