Lean Cuisine Spring Rolls - 3 Flavors





Lean Cuisine has a new snack item. They are spring rolls and they are part of the Casual Cuisine line. There are three varieties and they are:
Thai-Style Chicken Spring Roll
Fajita-Style Chicken Spring Roll
Garlic Chicken Spring Roll
I saw them at my local Wal-Mart and picked up the two varieties (thai and garlic) they had right away. Instantly, I like them and think they are quite tasty. Earlier this week, I stopped by my local Target and found the third variety (fajita) and tried that. I didn't like that flavor as much.
Each serving is 200 calories and 7 grams of fat.
There are two servings per box and one serving equals three spring rolls. When I first tried them I used duck sauce with them but later found that I preferred to eat them without duck sauce.
At Wal-Mart they were priced $1.98 a box and at Target $2.99 a box.
Just like workouts or even more so, food is very subjective but for my taste buds I give the following rating:
Thai-style - 4 1/2 stars
Fajita-style - 2 stars
Garlic-style - 4 1/2 stars.
I hope Lean Cuisine keeps these around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review