February 2011 Monthly Rotation


Rotation for February is simple. My morning rotation will alternate classic FIRM workouts with Kickboxing workouts. Every workout scheduled in this part of the rotation I have tried at least once, but a majority of them I have completed many times.
In the evening, I will be dancing dancing dancing. Out of the 15 dance workouts I have scheduled, I have only tried 3 of them. I have given myself more rest time this month as well.


I did pretty good with my January eating strategy so I am going to try to stick with that for February with a slight modification.
Sunday - Friday caloric target: 1750
Saturday caloric target: 2000
Cheat Day: February 26th. (no counting, just recording)
So I am subtracting 50 calories from Sunday - Friday. I will see how that goes.

Comments

  1. Love your February rotation! I also love your actual calendar. That's way cool--I live visuals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo.
    I am a visual person too. I was so happy when I realized I could add pictures of the DVD cover to my calendar.
    Before that I was typing the workouts into their rotation slots.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review