January Rap Up

Out of the 50 workouts (25 Morning, 25 Evening) I had schedule for January I did all but three of them. I think that is pretty good. I really enjoyed my morning workouts with Amy Bento cardio and Cathe strength workouts. I might try that combination again later in the year.


I tried out the FIRM Express workouts. Overall I think they are pretty good. If I do them again, I will probably substitute some of the burst (make up my own). Many of the burst lack the "Oomph" I was looking for. I did like the 8/12 concept though. I also like that they were 20 minutes which is ironic because when I first heard the FIRM Express workouts were going to be 20 minutes, I was not enthused at all.


Also in January, I did all of the Tracie Long Longevity and Focus workouts except for Lift Higher (just didn't fit in) and Reach Further (I had this schedule but didn't do it). I like these workouts too especially the Longevity series. A couple of them had to grown on me though. I know the first time I did Step Forward, I was not feeling that one at all, but this time around I thought it was okay. My new favorite is definitely Leaning Out. It has replaced Defining Shape. I will have to see low Defined Lines (the next Longevity) workout compares.


My eating was also good. I discovered some new food items that I like and fit with my diet. So that was nice and for the most part I manage to stay in the ranges I set for myself.

January ranges: 1800 calories a day Sunday - Friday. Saturday 2000 calories a day.

My cheat day was Saturday January 29th. I went to Olive Garden and had Crab and Shrimp Tortelli Romano. It was delicious.


I think I had a good January and I feel good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review