Round 13 Update

Round 13 Update
This week concludes block 2 of Round 13. I am my second recovery week. I did switch out the workouts in the last minute.  Replaced Michelle Dozois Bodyfit 360 workouts with Suzanne Barre Flat Belly Barre.

Block 2 has not been smooth sailing.  At the start of week 2 (Monday) of the block, I hurt my low left back/hip area during the workout.  I did workout Tuesday but I took Wednesday and Thursday off.  Took about a week for the back to feel better.

Fasting has been going well.  Although, I am fasting this week. For most days, I am fasting 16 to 18 hours.  My goal for February 2023 was to lose 4.8 pounds. I lost 3.8 pounds.

I did meet all my scheduled stretches.
Next week, I start block 3 of Round 13. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review