Round 13 Update

It's February and I am a third of the way through Round 13.  Saturday, ends Block 1 workout routines and I will be starting Block 2 on Sunday.

I did make a few modifications to the workouts in Block 2. I have replaced Jari Love strength workouts with Kelly Coffey Meyer strength workouts.

Fasting has been going well. I have consistently fasted for 16 to 18 hours each day of Block 1.  I will continue this fasting protocol in Block 2. 

Where I have not done so great is keeping up with the nightly stretching. Mostly this was because I realized I did not schedule it properly and then I deliberately took recovery week off for stretching.  I will be resuming Autumn's Control stretching on Monday.  

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review