Cathe LITE Series Cardio Party - Thoughts

Cardio Party is part of Cathe's LITE series. LITE stands for Low Impact Training Extreme. This workout clocks in at 39:04. Cardio Party features different cardio disciplines splice together for one high energy workout.
Different types of cardio include - boxing, hi/lo, and blasts.  The blast were mostly drill based.
For each segment, Cathe teaches the segment and you repeat the moves for a series of reps and/or your repeat the segment with the opposite lead.

I like this work out. I liked it more than I thought I would because from the clip, I did not think I would like it a quite as much as I did.

The DVD Menu
Getting Started
Play
Chapters
Basic Premixes (There are 6)
Timesaver Premixes (There are 13)
Scrambled Premixes (There are 7)
Bonuses (Calorie Crush, 6 Pack ABS #1, Pyramid Pump Chest, Extended Stretch #1)
Audio Setting (Normal Mix, Vocal Only Mix)

Chapters breakdown as follows:

  • warm up
  • Boxing 1
  • Hi /Lo 1
  • Blast 1
  • Boxing 2
  • Hi /Lo 2
  • Blast 2
  • Boxing 3
  • Blast 3
  • Cooldown
  • Stretch
The set for the LITE series is a wooded park on a semi-sunny day. The music fit the workout. There were only a couple of tunes that sounded mundane to me.

3 & 3/4 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review