Tracy Anderson Total Body Mini-Trampoline Workout - Thoughts

Tracy Anderson's Total Body Mini-Trampoline workout is a 50 minute workout. The workout is broken down as follows:
  • Full Workout (51:30)
  • Muscular Structure (26:30)
  • Trampoline Front (12:04)
  • Trampoline Back (12:54)
The muscular structure segment includes standing and kneeling arms, abs, and thigh & buns work.  Tracy uses a pair of light dumbbells and a mat in the toning segment. She also uses the trampoline (mostly as a prop) in this segment.  Expect lots of reps for the leg exercises.

The trampoline segments feature lots of kicks, jacks, mini jumps, and knee raises.  Tracy adds various arm movement throughout.

This whole workout is a follow along workout.  There is absolutely no cuing what so ever. The only time Tracy talks is during the intro.

I did like set and the soundtrack is awesome. Great music to workout too. There is a bit of a warm up but there is not a cool down or stretch.

What do I say. It is Tracy. I have come to expect minimum cuing but this was no cuing. So I just did my best and in a few spots I did my own thing. This was mostly in the trampoline segment. Overall, I enjoyed it.

3 & 3/4 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review