Tracy Anderson Trampoline Cardio - Thoughts

Trampoline Cardio clocks in at 29:30.  This is  a follow along the best you can type of workout.  The workout starts as soon as you hit play.  Tracy is already into the workout. There is about a 3 minute introduction where the music is turn down so that you can hear Tracy's voice over narrative. After she is done talking about the trampoline workout, the music gets louder.

The set is greyed out so that all you see is Tracy jumping on the trampoline. It is hard to tell where the wall and floor intersect. This is not a big deal, just details for those of you who like those type of details.

There is NO cuing at all.  I did not try to keep up with Tracy. What I did is follow a move behind. So if she starts with criss cross jacks, when she moved on to high knees, that is when I would do the criss cross jack and so on. That of course left me with one move I didn't get too because the workout just abruptly ends, but now that I  know the ending. I can plan for it when I did this workout again.

Awesome music.

3 & 1/2 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review