Heather Corndorf Moxie 1 and 2 - Thoughts

 Heather C Fitness presents Moxie 1 and Moxie 2. Both are cardio strength workouts that require no equipment. The strength portion comes in the form of body weight exercises often done in the plank position but there are some squats, lunges, dips, crouching tigers, and handstands.

Throughout the workouts, Heather gives you options showing you how to make the moves advance as  well as how to make the moves easier.
The workouts include balance moves as well as  jumping, running, hopping and some kickbox moves too.

Each workout clocks in at just over 21 minutes and probably could have been included on one DVD.
What I didn't like is there is no DVD menu. The workout just start to play as soon as you put it in your DVD player.  The DVDs are also DVD-R.

I like both workouts well enough but I didn't like one workout more that the other.  I felt they were both good 20 minute workouts.
I love Heather's motto, "Love What Your Body Can Do Today".
Heather's demeanor is pretty intense in both workouts.

Moxie 1 - 3 & 1/2 stars
Moxie 2 - 3 & 1/2 stars



Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post. I am dancing, yoga and barre class lover. I feel good and flexible by doing these. I got to know many new things from your blog. Thank you very much. I am refreshed.


    Ballet Equipment |
    Ballet Exercise Dvd

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review