Shaun T Cize Disc Two

Cize Disc Two the blue disk contains routines three and four.

Routine 3 is Full Out. The main workout sans warm up and cool down is around 35 minutes.  This workout follows the same pattern as the two previous routines.
In this routine, there are 8 moves.  The music used in break down section was full of energy and kept me motivated until the last move was taught.

This one was fun.
4 stars






Routine 4 is Go For It. This routine is around 41 minutes. There are only "six" moves in this routine however the moves are very intricate.
For instance, the move Handcuff - Shrug could actually be broken down into 4 separate moves. And Shaun teaches each move in pieces. You repeat each piece 4 to 8 times before adding to it the next piece. Once you get the whole sequence, you either move into the cize bounce or you take it from the top.
The move that gave me the most trouble (and I actually thought it should be the easiest move) was the Twist - Criss Cross - Hand. I had difficultly picking up the hand clap.  I kept stuttering over that part.

The break down music was great. I am finding that I like the breakdown music with the exception of "You Got This" better than I like the Cize It Up music.
4 stars



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review