Jennifer Kries Energy Flow Vinyas Yoga - Thoughts

Energy Flow Vinyasa Yoga is a beginner level yoga workout led by Jennifer Kries.
The DVD comes with a 6 minute introduction.
During the introduction, Jennifer introduces you to some of the poses in yoga showing proper body alignment.

The Energy Flow workout clocks in at under 23 minutes.  I think parts of this workout was taken from Jennifer's Hot Body Cool Mind series.
As Jennifer takes you through a series of postures she has you hold the pose anywhere from one to three breaths.  I thought the pace and sequencing that Jennifer used in this workout was perfect

Some of the poses you will be doing are the Sun Salutation, warrior series, boat, cobra, triangle, tree and chair.

I love Jennifer as an instructor.  In this workout she leads and she teaches.  So from time to time, she will break from the pose to highlight a particular move using a cast member.


I like this one.  Thus far, this is probably my favorite yoga workout of the ones I have done this year.
4 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review