Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown - Thoughts

Yoga Meltdown.  This workout showed me that I have no balance.
Seriously I was wobbling all over the place.
Yoga Meltdown contains two 30 minute workouts, that Jillian calls Level 1 and Level 2.  I split the workouts over two different days.

Essentially the workouts are the same except that Level 2 contains more advances poses than Level 1.

I just recently started working out with Jillian, recently as in this past December and one thing I noticed about her workouts is that she likes her circuits.  Even this Yoga workout is in circuit form.

Yoga Meltdown is made up of yoga poses which you flow in and out of (Jillian calls it repping it out) and yoga isolation's that you hold for 15 seconds after a set of reps.

Certainly this is not traditional Yoga but nonetheless I actually like this workout.  Some of the poses were quite challenging (hence me wobbling all over the place).  This is especially true of the Level two workout.

There is a beginner and advance modifier.  Jillian splits her time about half and half.  Half the time she is doing the workout and the other half she is walking around instructing. It was this way for both workouts.

I like the set. It is brown and blue. The music is blah background music.
3 & 3/4 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review