Dance Off The Inches Hip Hop Party


Dance Off The Inches Hip Hop Party is a 43 minutes workout featuring Jennifer Gilardi. It features 3 dance workouts - roughly 11 to 12 minutes each plus a warm up and a cool down.
The dances are:
Basic Hip Hop
Sexy Smooth Hip Hop
World Hip Hop (African/Brazilian influence).
Jennifer also includes a step guide that breaks down some of the moves in the dance. I didn't use the step guide and had no problem in picking up the steps a Jennifer taught them in the main part of the workout.
Within each dance - or so it seem to me - it's like that the dance was broken up into two distinct sections or maybe it is the fact that the music change mid way through each dance that gives me that impression.
Speaking of the music, I like it. I was expecting to hear the same old songs I always hear in dance workouts and that was not the case.
My favorite dance was probably Sexy Smooth Hip Hop. I thought that routine had the best flow and it was the most unique.
Yes. There is a lot of taking if from the top and layering, but the pace of this was good. I didn't feel like it was overly "broken down". I didn't feel myself mentally rushing the workout along.
So all in all decent. 3 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review