November Wrap Up

November Wrap Up

November was okay.  Of my 23 scheduled workouts, I made 19 workouts. 

It has been some time since I did The FIRM The Wave workouts and they were not bad.  I did not find that I liked them any more or any less than before. There were a couple of times where I almost tip over the wave box and I found doing core work on it uncomfortable but everything else was okay.

The most fun I had was with Victoria Johnson Technifunk 2000. So forgot how much I loved this work out.  Had great fun dancing with the cast. 

Jessica Smith Flow & Glow workouts were ok as well. Not my favorite of the new releases, but still solid workouts. It is hard not to like anything Jessica puts out.

 I did not eat as well as I could have. Although I did not fair too badly considering Thanksgiving.  Only found myself up a pound compared to last month last day weight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review