Round 11 Cut Round - Mid Round Update

Round 11 Cut Round - Mid Round Update

A little more than mid-way thorough Round 11 and I am NOT on plan. Spent the first 4 weeks of the round treading water.  Then I had two back-to-back trips. One planned. One unplanned.  This has had me going in the reverse direction. 

Should be able to get back on plan on Wednesday as I am still in the middle of the second trip.  

Right now I am trying to decide how aggressive I want to be with the remainder of time in this cut round.  

To recap, I started the round off at 145.9 and goal weight is 136.6.  Today weighed in at 153.2. Most of that gain I believe is bloat, water, salt etc. and a lot of over eating.  A week ago I was 146.8.  

I think on Wednesday I will just pick up with the program as is and then see where I am at when September starts. If I am still over 150 when September starts, then I will get more aggressive. Otherwise I will just keep the plan as is and yes. I realize that I might not make my goal weight by October 2.  If that turns out to be the case, then I will just make that my 2023 goal.

Even with this current gain,  I think for 2022, overall,  I have done pretty well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review