CoffeyFit RAW Box & Pump Workouts 1, 2, & 3 - Thoughts.

From Kelly Coffey-Meyer's RAW streaming app are the Box & Pump series.  

RAW workouts are unrehearsed, un-polish workouts.  You are working out with Kelly in either her basement or garage.  They are typically longer in duration than her 30-Minute to Fitness DVD series.  Kelly often uses the RAW series as prep work for workouts she releases on DVD.

I have had the app for awhile but never really done any of the workouts because I live in the country 

and  my internet service has been crappy.  I think I finally got decent internet so decided to give some of these workouts a try.

In the Box and Pump series, at least the three that I have done so far, you are alternating boxing combinations with strength training. The strength training comes in the form of barbell, dumbbells  and resistance bands.

In Box & Pump 1, you are performing 1-minute drills for each exercise.

In Box & Pump 2, you have a heavy and a light set. The heavy set is performed for 16 reps. The

strength training in 2, is upper body focus.

In Box & Pump 3, you are working out with a barbell, a medium set of weights and a light set of weights. 3 is lower body focused.
 

Kelly's Box and Pump DVDs are some of my favorites. That is why I started with these workouts with the RAW app.  

Overall, I enjoyed these almost as much.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review