BeachBody Barre Blend IAM Meditation Series - Thoughts

I AM Meditations Series with Elise Joans is part of Elise's BarreBlend workout program.  Elise includes sixty 4-minute meditation sessions that start with the words I AM.  The program also comes with daily motivational I AM cards that you can buy from BeachBody or download and print as a PDF. 

I love the mini-meditations sessions.  Mostly because they are not very long. Just enough time to set the tone for your day with words of inspiration, encouragement, and affirmations to enjoy your day and go after your goals.  I find the I AM program to be up lifting.

I AM Meditations Segments
  1. I AM adaptable
  2. I AM adventurous
  3. I AM aligned
  4. I AM ambitious
  5. I AM authentic
  6. I AM awesome
  7. I AM balance
  8. I AM centered
  9. I AM committed
  10. I AM compassionate
  11. I AM confident
  12. I AM courageous
  13. I AM creative
  14. I AM driven
  15. I AM elevated
  16. I AM empowered
  17. I AM evolving
  18. I AM extraordinary
  19. I AM fearless
  20. I AM focused
  21. I AM forgiving
  22. I AM free
  23. I AM fulfilled
  24. I AM graceful
  25. I AM grateful
  26. I AM grounded
  27. I AM happy
  28. I AM honest
  29. I AM humbled
  30. I AM inspired
  31. I AM intentional
  32. I AM irresistible
  33. I AM joyful
  34. I AM limitless
  35. I AM mindful
  36. I AM motivated
  37. I AM nurturing
  38. I AM open
  39. I AM passionate
  40. I AM patient
  41. I AM peaceful
  42. I AM persistent
  43. I AM positive
  44. I AM powerful
  45. I AM present
  46. I AM proud
  47. I AM ready
  48. I AM relaxed
  49. I AM resilient
  50. I AM resourceful
  51. I AM streamlined
  52. I AM strong
  53. I AM successful
  54. I AM thriving
  55. I AM transforming
  56. I AM triumphant
  57. I AM uplifted
  58. I AM vibrant
  59. I AM well-rounded
  60. I AM worthy


 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review