Cathe LITE PHA2 - Thoughts

PHA2 is a fast moving cardio-inducing total body workout. It alternates lower and upper movements.  The original PHA workout has been one of my favorite Cathe workouts.

In PHA2, you are performing 8 exercises per round. There are two rounds. Each round is further subdivided into two sub-rounds or sets. There is an A round and a B round.  You will do all 8 exercises in round A and then repeat them again in round B before moving to the next grouping.  The number of reps vary by the exercise.

As stated earlier this is a fast moving workout. There is really no time to write anything down.  This is one of those workouts where you want to have an idea  of your weight selection before hand.

I like this workout just as much as the first PHA.


The DVD Menu
Getting Started
Play
Chapters
Basic Premixes  (total 5)
Timesaver Premixes (total 8)
Scrambled Premixes (total 5)
Bonus (6 Pack ABS #1, Pyramid Pump Biceps, Extended Stretch #2)
Audio Settings

4 & 1/4 stars

Comments

  1. Hi Saundra: Just found your blog. Very interesting! I love fitness DVD's and for some reason, am buying a ton of them lately--and I live in Canada, so this process is not cheap given the exchange/shipping! Oh well, it's my hobby, so what can I say. I can't wait to explore your site. I'm getting the impression that DVD's are getting much harder to find now and I often don't know where to look. I'm surprised more aren't offered as downloads, although many trainers have streaming sites which I don't particularly want. I looked at your post on where to buy DVD's (from 2009, I think)but many of those sites are gone. I typically use Total fitness DVD's and Collage video and I keep of list of downloads as I find them. Great site--keep it up! Oh, and sorry to hear about your treadmill troubles-brutal!! Hope all is well now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review