Monthly Rotation - February 2018

February 2018 Monthly Rotation


Wow, did January go by like a flash or what?  I had two planned trips and I also ended up getting sick so any planned rotation went by the wayside.

Hoping for a more structure February, although I do have one planned trip over President's weekend.

The workouts this month will mostly be Cathe.  I will be doing her FitSplit series and my favorite workouts from Strong & Sweaty.  I have added in kickboxing workouts and a couple of Classic FIRM workouts.

I also have BeachBody's 3 Week Yoga Retreat workouts and I am going to try to do those this month as time permits.  Tall task doing all of this I know, so we will see how it goes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review