Zumba Max - Thoughts

Zumba Max Beto's Maximum Calorie Burn is a 60 minute workout.  Beto states that this is his "most intense class".
And I agree.  It contains super high energy throughout all the tracks and the only real break you got is when you moved from track to track.  The track switching transition felt shorter to me in this workout than in previous Zumba workouts.

With the exception of track two, Beto leads the entire workout. The second track is lead by the Zumba Twins (Alicia and Tonya).

The DVD comes with an English and Spanish option.  It also comes with verbal cuing on and off option.  The "on" option is voice-over.

Throughout the workout, the class contracts and expands as members come in and out during the start of each track.

The Tracks:
I Wanna Jump
Bounce (I Like It When You Do)
Ta' Encedio
Vamos Pa' La Pista
La Cumbia Caliente
DJ Dale Play
Violint
Marioneta
Rock & Roll North America
Empezo El Show
Uno Sabe Bien
Indian Moonshine
Sweet Girl
Baila Morena

I love Zumba Max.  It is definitely my favorite Zumba workout. I would love it if they put out more workout like this. The voice-over didn't even bother me.

5 stars


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review