The FIRM Cardio Overdrive

The FIRM Cardo Overdrive is a workout that is included as part of The FIRM's CardioWeight System. Yes. I have had this workout forever and probably have done it 1/2 a dozen or so times but when I search my blog, I could not find that I reviewed it. So here it goes.

This workout is led by Alison Davis. Alison is one of my favorite FIRM Instructors. The workout is made up of roughly 5-minute segments.  Most of the segments are cardio base. In two of the segments, you use light weights for some targeted toning. These were my least favorite segments.  

Along with Alison, there are four other cast members. One of the cast members does show beginner modifications. The workout clocks in at 47 minutes and the workout is chaptered. You can skip ahead or back while in the workout. Overall, I thought the music was pretty good.



DVD Menu
Workout 
Express Workout
FIRM Moves
The FIRM Believer's Club
Language Selection

Express workout is a 25 minute workout and it is made up of segments from the longer 45 minute workout.
In FIRM Moves, Alison takes six minutes to show you moves you will see throughout the workout.

3 & 1/2 stars


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review