Happy 2023 - Round 13 Kickoff

 Happy New Year.  It's January in the year 2023.

Round 13 kicks off today. 
Round 13 goes from January 1 to April 1, 2023.

Fasting Protocol
I am starting and ending the round with a 36 hour fast. I will be doing daily intermittent fasting using one of these three protocols:
  • 16:8
  • 18:6
  • 20:4
Workout Routine
I am starting a 90 day strength and flexibility rotation that I will be doing in three blocks.  Each block is roughly the equivalent of a month. The block contains three weeks of strength, high intensity cardio, and nightly stretching. This will be followed by one week of bodyweight workouts.  I will repeat this pattern three times.  I will also be incorporating nightly stretching. I am going to revisit Autumn Calabrese's Controlled stretch program for the majority of these nightly stretches.

The focus of Round 13 is to build strength and improve mobility and endurance. I will be repeating several workouts throughout this rotation cycle with the goal being to improve each time I do a particular workout.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review