May 2022 Monthly Rotation

May 2022 Monthly Rotation

Sunday - Treadmill 4 miles
Monday - Tracie Long Grand Total Signature Series
Tuesday - Core Rhythms
Wednesday - Barre Amped
Thursday - Piloxing
Friday - Piloxing or BarreAmped Toning Workout
Saturday - Rest Day/Swim Day

First Saturday, I will be participating in a 5K race. The other Saturdays, I am going to try to go swimming.

The BarreAmped workouts are super long. I will be splitting them up and doing parts on Wednesday and parts on Friday.

There are two workouts that I have not reviewed. They are the Original Piloxing workout and BarreAmped Fire Extreme Sculpt. Those reviews will be coming up.
I will also do a Round 10 mid-way update at the six week mark.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review