January 2022 Monthly Rotation

 January 2022 Monthly Rotation

Sunday - Treadmill
Monday - Cathe Strength
Tuesday - Cathe IMAX
Wednesday- Cathe Strength
Thursday - Cathe Step
Friday - Cathe Strength
Saturday - Stretching

The Cathe Strength workouts are from her PHA workouts.  PHA style workout is one of my favorite forms of doing strength training It alternates lower and body exercises.  These workouts move super quick.

I am three weeks into this rotation and it has gone well.  Started the month off with left hip discomfort. So each time I would do squats, side lunges, deadlifts - I would feel it. This week I didn't feel much of that discomfort.

In addition to this rotation, I am also doing the nightly Controlled stretch series from Autumn's Beachbody Control Freak series.  One of my goals is to increase my flexibility.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review