Debbie Siebers Slim Series Express

Slim Series Express is an extension of Debbie Siebers Slim in 6 Series.  The Slim Series Express workouts are all around 30 minutes or less.  The workouts come on two disc.
Disc 1 contains Cardio Core! Express, Cardio Sculpt! Express and 6-Minute Abs!.  Disc 2 contains Cool It Off! Express and the same 6-minute Abs! workout that is on disc 1.

Cardio Core! Express alternates cardio segments with core/abs specific segments.  Debbie uses a pair of light dumbbells for the sculpting sets.  I did this workout about three weeks ago and I wrote down on my notes that I thought the workout was repetitive and boring and that the music is better than the music used in 6-minute Abs!. However, I did find Debbie pleasant

Cardio Sculpt! Express is primarily and upper body workout. Along with dumbbells, you use a resistance band for some exercises.  Debbie uses knee ups to transition between the different exercises. I did not think the cuing was great in this workout.  With that said it is an easy workout to follow

6-minute Abs!. While I didn't care for the music at all, I did find the workout challenging especially for the lower abs.  You are working the abs constantly for the whole 6 minutes with very little break.

Cool It Off! Express. This was my favorite workout of the series.  I found this to be a great stress relief workout plus I got a total body stretch workout.

Each workout features a countdown timer in the lower right corner.  Also sub-titles pop up letting you know that you have moved on to another segment.  The music is subpar and the camera angles were a bit funky throughout all the workouts.  The set is warm and inviting and Debbie is pleasant throughout. There are two additional cast members in all of the workouts.

Cardio Core! Express - 2 & 3/4 stars
Cardio Sculpt! Express - 3 stars
6 Minute Abs! - 3 & 3/4 stars
Cool It Off! Express - 4 Stars


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review