Karen Voight Full Body Stretch - Thoughts



Karen Voight;s Full Body Stretch clocks in at around 42 minutes if you do the full workout.
The DVD does come with premixes or rather two parts.
The parts are:
Warm Up Stretch - about 16 minutes
Slow Stretch - about 26 minutes

Warm up stretch is design to get the body heated and bring circulation into the body. So you had more dynamic moves in this section.

Slow Stretch is where you performed more static stretches and you hold the stretches for longer periods. 

Now, I did the Full Body Stretch which started with Warm Up Stretch and then moved straight into the Slow Stretch segment and truthfully I did not feel that my body was completely warmed up for some of the stretches.  I think the next time I do this workout I am going to have to start with 5 minutes of jogging before I moved into the workout.

Karen does use equipment. Of course there is a mat, but she also adds a yoga block and yoga strap, both of which are used in the Slow Stretch segment.

The stretches are good ones but they are the standard variety.  I enjoyed the music - while peaceful and serene, I did not feel as if it were going to put me to sleep.

The set is an outdoor set in Montana.  The scenery is beautiful. I was just thinking that someone should have cut the grass.

3 & 3/4 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review