April 2011 Rotation

April 2011 Rotation will feature workout systems or concentrate on a specific instructor. Also I will be moving this month and with all the stuff that I have, that will be a workout itself.

April 1st is Piloxing. I just got this workout. It is an interesting concept and I am looking forward to giving it a try.

Week 1 will be FitPrime from the WHFN series. I love the set and much of the music used in these workouts. FitPrime are fusion workouts combining cardio, weights, pilates and yoga.

Week 2 will be The FIRM's The Wave system. I was not crazy about these workouts the last time I tried them. I will have to see if my feelings have changed.

Week 3 is Patricia Moreno. I will be doing two kickboxing workouts and two dance workouts - both of which are two of my favorite type of workouts. I have reviewed three of the four workouts previously and I was lukewarm on two of the workouts.

Week 4 will be KickButt! from the WHFN series of workouts. The KickButt! series is suppose to be more intense than the WHFN FitPrime workouts. KickButt! also features cardio, weights, pilates and yoga. These workouts are remakes of the Original FitPrime series.

Also, I have on pre-order Kelly Coffey-Meyer's 30 Minutes To Fitness Split Session and Train Like A Contender. If they come in I will try to fit them in as an evening workout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review